The Didactic offer document includes all the courses offered for your course in the current academic year:
- Didactic offer for students enrolled a.y. 2019/2020 (Italian version only)
- Didactic offer for students enrolled a.y. 2018/2019 (Italian version only)
- Didactic offer for students enrolled a.y. 2017/2018 (Italian version only)
If you enrolled in previous academic year, you can find the Didactic offer in the web page Rules and Regulations.
The Didactic regulations (“Regolamento Didattico”) indicates all the exams you have to pass and the rules you have to follow in order to fill in your Study plan and to obtain the Master's degree. It is available on the web page Rules and regulations (only in Italian version).
The Course syllabus provide all information about course program, teachers, bibliography, credits and assessment.
You can find your courses syllabus by searching them on Esse3 website in Search teaching activities page.
With Study Plan you choose the teaching activities you want to include in your course of study (courses, laboratories, internships, etc.), based on Didactic offer and Didactic regulations.
More info are available on Infostudenti website at page Study plan deadlines and how to.
Schedule and Calendar
Schedule changes will be notified
- through the application "Orari e aule" ("Schedule and classrooms", Italian version only)
- or with a notice on the bulletin boards, also available online at Today's notices page.
Examinations sessions: Exam session notice board
In order to know how to register to exams, please read the Esse3 Guide for International students.
In order to enroll for language exams please see the Department Language Programmes on CLA website (University Language Centre) at the Exams page.
e-Learning and University Library
Tutors provide help and informations both on the general organization of the University and its administrative services and to face the study of specific subjects.
You can find you tutors' contacts at Contacts page.