Educational offer and regulations
The 'Manifesto degli Studi' (Educational offer) lists the didactic activities offered by the Master's course during the academic year
Educational Offer - Master's course in Cognitive Science - a.y. 2017/2018
Educational Offer - Master's course in Cognitive Science - a.y. 2018/2019
The 'Regolamento Didattico' (Educational regulations) of the Master's course indicates all the exams you have to pass and the rules you have to follow in order to obtain the Master's course. It is available on the web page Rules and regulations.
Courses' content (Syllabus)
In the Syllabus of each activity you can find information about its content, lecturers, texts, number of credits (CFU), specific prerequisites/rules (if any) and type of exam (oral and/or written examination, paper...).
The Syllabus of each course is available on Esse3 > Didactic Activities (Faculty = 'Centro Interdipartimentale Mente/Cervello- CIMeC').
In order to access the Syllabus in English, select the language on the top right.
In order to register to exams, the corresponding educational activities must be included in your transcript of records on your Esse3 web area (hand-side menu: Carriera > Libretto).
To enter educational activities to your student career, you have to fill in your study plan in the foreseen time periods (one for each semester).
The study plan general rules and respective deadlines are available on the Infostudenti webpage.
The Start-Up Lab (SUL) is a hands-on interdepartmental Lab on Innovation and Entrepreneurship (I&E). The SUL is an innovative learning experience focused on customer centric creativity, idea generation, business idea optimization and pitching finalized to develop innovative products/services which can, eventually, turn into a start-up. Students are constantly mentored by professionals and entrepreneurs. The teaching language is English. Students who successfully complete the seminar will acquire 8 ECTS for free choice activities.
SUL is organized within the Contamination Lab Trento (CLab Trento), the coworking space open to students, researchers and companies interested in the topic of innovation. The CLab is a physical and digital creative and stimulating space, which offers seminars and activities, such as the Innovation Olympics.
For more information about the CLab, please see here.
Credits for experiments
The student can get up to 2 university credits (free choice activities) for the participation in lab experiments. The activity must comply with the following administrative procedures:
- Fill in the appropriate form (in the Download box), including the description of the experiment (objectives, period, tasks, methods and tools), undersigned from the lab supervisor and from the Unitn supervisor (lecturer in charge of the experiment);
- Complete at least 20 hours of lab activities for 1 university credit;
- Submit to the Support Office for Students all the forms for the recognition of the credits.
Schedule and calendar
- Academic calendar - Center for Mind/Brain Science - a.y. 2017/2018
- Academic calendar - Center for Mind/Brain Science - a.y. 2018/2019
- First semester class schedule - a.y. 2018/2019
- Schedule of lessons (by degree, by teacher, by course)
The classes will be held in the following locations:
- Mattarello - Via delle Regole, 101, 38123 Mattarello TN
- Palazzo Piomarta/Istruzione - Corso Bettini, 84, 38068 Rovereto TN
- Palazzo Fedrigotti - Corso Bettini, 31, 38068 Rovereto TN
- Polo Scientifico e Tecnologico "Fabio Ferrari" - Via Sommarive, 5, 38123 Povo,Trento TN
- Progetto Manifattura - Piazza della Manifattura, 1, 38068 Rovereto TN
The location for each course is specified in the schedule of lessons.
- Exams calendar (by degree, by teacher, by course)
In order to know how to register to exams, please read the Esse3 Guide for International students
Italian students are suggested to use the Italian version of Esse3. Please find here the Esse3 Guidelines and Tutorials in Italian.