Course offer, regulations
- The Course offer ("Manifesto degli Studi" in Italian) lists the courses offered by the Mater's course during the academic year.
- The Programme Regulations ("Regolamento didattico", available in Italian only) of the Master's degree indicates all the exams you have to pass and the rules you have to follow in order to obtain the Master's degree ad is available at page Rules and regulations
- The Syllabus of each course is available in the UniTrento Course Catalogue
In the Syllabus of each activity you can find information about its content, lecturers, bibliography, number of credits (CFU in Italian), specific prerequisites/rules (if any) and type of assessment (oral and/or written examination, papers, presentations, simulations...).
In order to register to exams, you have to include the corresponding teaching and learning activities in your Student Record on Esse3 by filling in your Study plan: information about how and when you can change your study plan are available at the beginning of each academic year at page Study plan deadlines and how to.
Second year courses that are associated to any of the six tracks course offer are organized to avoid any schedule conflict. Any modification of the proposed second year study plans may generate schedule conflicts. Before compiling a modified study plan, second year students are invited to check the time and location of any elective course they wish to include in it.
Lectures schedule and Academic Calendars
Most of the lectures take place at the following locations:
- in the City Campus, at the Department of Sociology and Social Research, via Verdi, 26 38122 Trento (TN)
- in the Science and Technology Campus, in the suburb of Povo, Via Sommarive, 5, 38123 Trento (TN).
Some lectures are also held in the Rovereto Campus, at the Department of Psychology and Cognitive Science, Corso Bettini, 84 38068 Rovereto (TN)
To find out the exact location of each lesson, please check the UniTrento Classes schedule.
To carry out activities outside the UniTrento location and related to the thesis projetc or with a particular course, a specific authorization in order to grant insurance coverage is required.