In the first year students have to attend for 60 ECTS:
- 6 common courses
- 1 course depending on the track that is chosen for the second year.
In the second year the programme is articulated into 4 tracks that cover different aspects of the broad spectrum of Environmental Engineering (42 ECTS):
- Water Resources and Land Protection, taught both in English and Italian
- Environmental Quality and Remediation Technologies, taught both in English and Italian
- Environmental Sustainability and International Cooperation, totally taught in English
- Modelling and Simulation, totally taught in English.
Each track forsees also
- seminars and internships (3 ECTS)
- develop the final thesis (15 ECTS).