Didactic activities (lectures, parcatical, internship) are organized in two academic years (four semesters).
One CFU ('Credito Formativo Universitario') is worth one ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) credit and corresponds to about 25 hours, inclusive of class hours (6-to-10 according to the activity) and the hours for individual study.
Didactic offer, Syllabus, Didactic regulations
The Didactic offer ("Manifesto degli Studi", in Italian) lists all the courses offered by the degree course during the academic year
- Didactic offer - Manifesto degli Studi - Master in Human-Computer Interaction - a.a. 2019/2020 (in Italian only) - last update 14/02/2020
- Didactic offer - Manifesto degli Studi - Master in Human-Computer Interaction - a.a. 2018/2019 (in Italian only)
In the Syllabus of each activity you can find information about its content, lecturers, texts, number of credits (CFU), specific prerequisites/rules (if any) and type of exam (oral and/or written examination, paper...). The Syllabus of each course is available on Esse3 > Didactic Activities by selecting Faculty = 'Dipartimento di Psicologia e Scienze Cognitive'.
The Didactic regulations describes all the rules you have to follow in order to achieve the Master's Degree: you can find it on the Rules and Regulations page.
In order to register to exams, the corresponding educational activities must be included in your booklet on Esse3 (Career > Booklet). To enter educational activities in your booklet, you have to fill in your study plan in the specifics time windows (one for each semester) - the Master Staff will inform you about deadlines and rules.
You can take an exam (if you have the corresponding activity on your booklet in Esse3) only after you have registered on your Esse3 pesonal area (section 'Exams').
- Exams sessions notice board (partly in Italian only. If any doubts, please contact the Master Staff).
In order to know how to register to exams, please read
- the "Linee Guida per l'iscrizione agli esami del Dipartimento di Psicologia e Scienze Cognitive" (in Italian only)
- and the Esse3 Guide for International students (Italian students are suggested to refer to the Italian Guideline Linee guida di Esse3 Iscrizione agli appelli d'esame).