Didactic activities (lectures, parcatical, internship) are organized in two academic years (four semesters).
One CFU ('Credito Formativo Universitario') is worth one ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) credit and corresponds to about 25 hours, inclusive of class hours (6-to-10 according to the activity) and the hours for individual study.
Didactic offer (Manifesto) and Didactic Regulations
The 'Manifesto degli Studi' (Didactic offer) lists the didactic activities offered by the Master's course during the academic year
- Didactic Offer - Master Degree in Human-Computer Interaction - a.y. 2018/2019
- Didactic Offer - Master Degree in Human-Computer Interaction - a.y. 2017/2018
The 'Regolamento Didattico' (Didactic regulations) of the Master's course indicates all the exams you have to pass and the rules you have to follow in order to obtain the Master's degree. It is available on the web page Rules and regulations; (please note that the document is only in Italian available. For any doubts please contact the Master Staff).
Courses' contents - Syllabus
In the Syllabus of each activity you can find information about its content, lecturers, texts, number of credits (CFU), specific prerequisites/rules (if any) and type of exam (oral and/or written examination, paper...).
The Syllabus of each course is available on Esse3 > Didactic Activities (Faculty = 'Dipartimento di Psicologia e Scienze Cognitive').
In order to register to exams, the corresponding educational activities must be included in your booklet on Esse3 (Career > Booklet). To enter educational activities in your booklet, you have to fill in your study plan in the specifics time windows (one for each semester) - the Master Staff will inform you about deadlines and rules.
Academic calendars, hours
- Lessons will start on September, 24th
- Lectures' hours and location
- Academic calendar - Department of Psychology and Cognitive Science 2018/19
You can take an exam (if you have the corresponding activity on your booklet in Esse3) only after you have registered to it online via Esse3 - reserved area (section 'Exams').
- Exams sessions notice board (N.B. this section is not entirely translated; for any doubts, please contact the Master Staff).
In order to know how to register to exams, please read
- the "Linee Guida per l'iscrizione agli esami del Dipartimento di Psicologia e Scienze Cognitive" (in Italian only)
- and the Esse3 Guide for International students (Italian students are suggested to refer to the Italian Guideline Linee guida di Esse3 Iscrizione agli appelli d'esame).