In order to apply to the graduation session, students must:
- submit the thesis title no later than four months before the date of dissertation. The thesis title, signed by the supervisor, has to be left to the MISS Secretariat
- complete the online procedure on Esse3 > Conseguimento titolo respecting the deadlines
- Once the application is confirmed, applicants must upload the thesis in pdf/a format, respecting the deadlines
- Deliver or send a hard copy of the thesis to the Supervisor and to the Co-Supervisor before the final exam
- Submit by email the pdf file of the thesis to the supervisor, to the co-supervisor and to the President of the academic board of the dissertation. The summary, with the bibliography must be sent to the other two members of the commission.
The deadlines for the submission of the printed copy of the thesis are available in the download box.
Please note that all dissertations should use double-sided printing.
Payment of the graduation fee
A graduation fee of Euro 72,00 has to be paid one week before the defence/final exam.
Alumni UniTrento is the website that gives voice to anyone who, after becoming a member, wants to share skills and professional experiences and also maintain a permanent exchange with other Alumni and with the University.