Moodle community Master's degree in Management and Industrial System Engineering: sign up to receive alerts and updates from course coordinators.
Didactic Regulations and Offer
To find out which didactic activities you have to attend each year, the prerequisites and the rules requested to accomplish the study plan, please refer to:
- the Didactic Regulations with the rules and the general structure of the course
- the Didactic Offer (“Manifesto degli studi”), with the list of courses held every year in the various semester.
Syllabus, timetables and calendar
To organize your attendance and study semesters you can refer to:
- the Syllabus of each teaching activity: teachers and lecturers, learning contents and objectives, bibliography, the teaching and assessing methods
- Timetables: they are usually updated before the start of each semester
- the Academic calendar of the Department of Industrial Engineering: indicates lesson periods, exam sessions, holidays and holidays.
To follow the lessons, organize your study and follow the progress of your exams, some tools are available:
- Esse3 web:the digital platform that manages your booklet and your student career. You need to consult the syllabuses of the courses, fill in the study plan, register for the exams and receive the results, carry out the main administrative procedures (tax bulletins, exemption for disabilities, Erasmus applications and scholarships abroad, internships in a company , application for graduation, etc.).
- UniTrentoApp: view the Record book and the outout of the exams, the Syllabus (contents, bibliography, assessment methods), the timetables.
Exams and Study Plan
To take the exams of the didactic activities foreseen by the course it is necessary:
- submit the Study Plan in the periods foreseen for your course, so that the exams you want to take are included in your Record book in Esse3. The information about how to submit your Study Plan for the academic year 2021/2022 will be updated in the coming weeks
- register for each exam during the registration period
- for the subjects of the study course you register for the exams by logging in to the Esse3 Search exam sessions.
- for foreign language exams, the registration procedures are described in the guidelines of the Language Center.
Knowledge of Italian language
For students who are not Italian native speakers, the knowledge of Italian language will be verified.
The knowledge of the Italian language at A1-CEF level is mandatory to take the exams of the second year of the course. This verification can be adopted to get recognized 3 CFU of “other activities” in the curriculum study.
Safety training courses
Students enrolled in the Master’s course are requested to complete the safety training courses. Further information is available at Safety training for students.
The General training course is mandatory for all students of the University of Trento.
The Specific training course - Low Risk is mandatory for all students of the University of Trento whose study plan includes exercises in computer laboratories.
The Specific training course - Medium Risk is mandatory to access the laboratories of the Department either to carry out research activity (e.g. related to the thesis) or for courses which are part of the study plan, elective ones included.