Moodle Community Master's Degree in Mechatronics Engineering: sign up to receive alerts and updates from course coordinators.
Didactic Regulations and Offer
To find out which didactic activities you have to attend each year, the prerequisites and the rules requested to accomplish the study plan, please refer to the Didactic Regulations and the Didactic offer of the program
Didactic offer a.y. 2022/2023
Didactic offer a.y. 2021/2022
The list of Didactic offers for students enrolled in previous academic year is published at page Rules and Regulations.
Syllabus, timetables and calendar
To organize your attendance and study semesters you can refer to:
- the Syllabus of each teaching activity: teachers and lecturers, learning contents and objectives, bibliography, the teaching and assessing methods
- Lectures timetables: they are usually updated before the start of each semester
- the Academic calendar of the Department of Industrial Engineering: indicates lesson periods, exam sessions, holidays and holidays.
To follow the lessons, organize your study and follow the progress of your exams, some tools are available:
- Esse3 web: the online platform that manages your booklet and your student career. You need to consult the syllabuses of the courses, fill in the study plan, register for the exams and receive the results, carry out the main administrative procedures (tax bulletins, exemption for disabilities, Erasmus applications and scholarships abroad, internships in a company , application for graduation, etc.).
- UniTrentoApp: view the Record book and the outout of the exams, the Syllabus (contents, bibliography, assessment methods), the timetables.
Exams and Study Plan
To take the exams of the didactic activities foreseen by the course it is necessary:
- submit the Study Plan in the periods foreseen for your course, so that the exams you want to take are included in your Record book in Esse3. More info are available on Infostudenti website at page Study plan deadlines and how to
- register for each exam during the registration period
- for the subjects of the study course you register for the exams by logging in to the Esse3 Search exam sessions.
- for foreign language exams, the registration procedures are described in the guidelines of the Language Center.
Safety training courses
Students enrolled in the Master’s course are requested to complete the safety training courses. Further information is available at Safety training for students.
The General training course is mandatory for all students of the University of Trento.
The Specific training course - Low Risk is mandatory for all students of the University of Trento whose study plan includes exercises in computer laboratories.
The Specific training course - Medium Risk is mandatory to access the laboratories of the Department either to carry out research activity (e.g. related to the thesis) or for courses which are part of the study plan, elective ones included.