The Department of Industrial Engineering offers various learning activities which might let students obtain curricular credits (type F credits).
E-AGLE project Trento Racing Team
E-AGLE Trento Racing Team is a racing team entirely made up of university students who has the goal to compete in the Formula SAE International, an international competition which involves many renowned Universities and give the students the opportunity to race on famous racetracks. Students from all the Departments of the University of Trento are allowed to join the team in a multidisciplinary perspective. Information about the project available at E-AGLE Trento Racing Team.
Curricular activities to obtain type F credits
- Seminars offered by the Department and publicized every year on the website of the Department. These kind of credits cannot be combined with credits already obtained through the same seminars offered by the Department in the previous academic years
- internships at external companies/institutions both in Italy and abroad according to what stated in: External traineeship
- Projects/experimental activities at the laboratories of the Department approved by the supervisor and related to the final exam. About the access to laboratories see Access to the research facilities of the Department (Laboratories)
- Research/learning activities related to the final exam at an external company/institution/organization both in Italy and abroad
- Taking part in the Industrial Engineering Day which promotes recruiting
- Activities related to the ERASMUS+ programme for study and/or placement.
Students can alternatively obtain type F credits by attending seminars and by carrying out different learning activities offered by other Universities or by external institutions; such activities must be consistent with the student’s study plan and submitted to the approval of the Department’s Board. The form for the approval is available in the download box and must be filled in and delivered to the Student Support Office in Povo 1.
Activities related to the Career Boosting Program.
- Company tours
- Company presentations
- Company awards and scholarships