The Didactic offer (Manifesto degli Studi) provides information about organization of courses, compulsory preparatory exams, internship and final examination.
- Didactic offer Master's degree in Quantitative and Computational Biology a.y. 2019/2020
- Didactic offer Master's degree in Quantitative and Computational Biology a.y. 2018/2019
If you have been enrolled as a student at Trento University in a previous academic year, you can find the Didactic offer in the Rules and regulations page.
The Course syllabus provides all information about course program, teachers, bibliography, credits and assessment.
You can find your courses syllabus on Esse3 website in Search teaching activities page.
With Study Plan you choose the teaching activities you want to include in your course of study based on Didactic offer and Didactic regulations. More info are available on Infostudenti website at page Study plan deadlines and how to.
Schedule and Calendar
Lessons Starting in September:
- First Year: 25th September 2018
- Second Year: 13th September 2018
Schedule changes will be notified
- through the application "Orari e aule" ("Schedule and classrooms", Italian version only)
- or with a notice on the bulletin boards, also available online at Today's notices page.
Examinations sessions: Exam session notice board.
In order to know how to register to exams, please read the Esse3 Guide for International students.
In order to enroll for language exams please see the Department Language Programmes on CLA website (University Language Centre) at the Exams page.
e-Learning and University Library
Tutors provide help and informations both on the general organization of the University and its administrative services and to face the study of specific subjects.
You can find your tutors' contacts at Contacts page.