Course organization and study programme
The degree course programme is described in the Handbook of the Department of Sociology and Social Research (“Guida SRS” available in Italian only) in the chapter "Curricola dei corsi di laurea e di laurea magistrale”: Student’s handbooks of the Department of Sociology and Social Research.
Teaching and learning activities at MA in Sociology and Social Research
- are organized in two semesters, running from September until January and from February until June
- are made by lectures, seminars and labs
- each activity ends with a final exam, which can be came first by a mid-term exam).
Courses, lecture schedule and syllabus
- Courses Syllabi search form: you can find course program, teachers, bibliography, examination procedures for each course.
- Sociology and Social Research Department courses on Moodle: elearning platform and teacher’s board.
- Lecture schedule:
Exams and study plan
In order to take exams, the teaching activities must be included in your transcript of records on your Esse3 web area by filling in your study plan in the foreseen time periods (one for each semester): When and how to fill in your study plan for MA Degrees of the Department Sociology and Social Research
You have also to register for examinations sessions
To carry out activities outside the UniTrento location and related to the thesis projetc or with a particular course, a specific authorization in order to grant insurance coverage is required.