Didactic offer, Regulations, Syllabus
The Didactic offer ("Manifesto degli studi") document includes all the courses offered for your course in the current academic year.
The Didactic regulations (“Regolamento Didattico”) indicates all the exams you have to pass and the rules you have to follow in order to fill in your Study plan and to obtain the Master's degree.
In order to register to exams, the corresponding educational activities must be included in your transcript of records on your Esse3 web area by filling in your study plan in the foreseen time periods (one for each semester).
The study plan general rules and respective deadlines are available on the Study plan page of your course guide.
The classes will be held in the following locations:
- Mattarello - Via delle Regole, 101, 38123 Mattarello TN
- Palazzo Piomarta/Istruzione - Corso Bettini, 84, 38068 Rovereto TN
- Palazzo Fedrigotti - Corso Bettini, 31, 38068 Rovereto TN
- Polo Scientifico e Tecnologico "Fabio Ferrari" - Via Sommarive, 5, 38123 Povo,Trento TN
- Progetto Manifattura - Piazza della Manifattura, 1, 38068 Rovereto TN
The location for each course is specified in the schedule of lessons.
Credits for experiments
Students can get up to 2 university credits (free choice activities) for the participation in lab experiments. The activity must comply with the following administrative procedures:
- fill in the Experiment participation form (in the attached file below), including the description of the experiment (objectives, period, tasks, methods and tools), undersigned from the lab supervisor and from the Unitn supervisor (lecturer in charge of the experiment)
- complete at least 20 hours of lab activities for 1 university credit
- submit to the Support Office for Students all the forms for the recognition of the credits.
The Start-Up Lab (SUL) is a hands-on interdepartmental Lab on Innovation and Entrepreneurship (I&E). The SUL is an innovative learning experience focused on customer centric creativity, idea generation, business idea optimization and pitching finalized to develop innovative products/services which can, eventually, turn into a start-up. Students are constantly mentored by professionals and entrepreneurs. The teaching language is English. Students who successfully complete the seminar will acquire 8 ECTS for free choice activities.
SUL is organized within the Contamination Lab Trento (CLab Trento), the coworking space open to students, researchers and companies interested in the topic of innovation. The CLab is a physical and digital creative and stimulating space, which offers seminars and activities, such as the Innovation Olympics.