In order to be admitted to the two-year Master’s degree in Environmental Meteorology applicants need to have a Bachelor degree and to match specific academic requirements.

The call for admissions is usually published in December and provides different deadlines for:

  • non European citizens not living in Italy
  • Italians, European citizens and non European citizens living in Italy.

Call for admission, admission procedures, rankings

Admissions after study course change, transfer or in case of previous studies

If you want to apply for the recognition of academic credits and enrol with

  • transfer from another university
  • transfer from another UniTrento Master's degree 
  • recognition of exams taken in another university career (Master's degree courses, single classes)

you must apply within the call for admission and fill out a specific online application for credits recognition, available from July, 2024.

Aggiornato il
28 December 2023