The CEILS Degree is offered to 50 highly qualified applicants.
The selection porcess evaluates applicants’ general culture, their knowledge of English and their skills in logical reasoning and information technology.
The CEILS Degree is open to applicants who possess a high-school leaving certificate (or equivalent qualification obtained in a foreign country).
They are also expected to provide evidence of their command of English (minimum requirement B2).
The selection process will take into account higher levels of certified knowledge of English.
Admissions requirements are assessed by means of official transcripts and certificates.
Selection criteria and application deadline for EU candidates
EU applicants will be selected in April and August 2018 by means of a test (in English) focusing on the following areas:
- General culture from an international perspective (70 questions)
- basic IT skills (10 questions)
- Admission test: 13 April 2018
- Available places: 30
- Online application procedure: from 6 February 2018 until 26 March 2018, at noon
- Enrolment: from between 23 July and 3 August at noon
- Admission test: 23 August 2018
- Online application procedure: from 29th June 2018 until 2nd August 2018, at noon
- Enrolment: from between 31st August and 7th September, at noon
Selection criteria and application deadline for Non-EU applicants
A five students quota is reserved to applicants non resident in the European Union. Their selection follows a dedicated procedure assessing their CVs and language skills (minimum requirement English B2). Short-listed applicants are then interviewed via Skype, or other available means.
More information about application for non-EU applicants on international course page.
Application deadline: February 20, 2018 at noon (GMT+1)
Second year: admission requirements
Students coming from a different course within UniTrento, from another university or are asking an academic credit transfer from another career, can apply only during the summer call session: the criteria and the procedure will be indicated in the call for admission of August.