In order to be admitted to the two-year Master’s degree course in Data Science applicants are required to have a Bachelor degree and some requirements for admission
- 6 CFU in the sectors INF/* or ING-INF/*
- 6 CFU in SPS/* or SECS-P/* or M-PSI/* or IUS/*
- 6 CFU in MAT/* or SECS-S/*
and at least an additional 24 CFU in one or more sectors listed above.
Admission academic year 2022/2023
- First call: from 15 December 2021 to 4 March 2022 at 12.00 (noon, UTC+1)
For non EU citizens resident abroad
- Second call: from 5 March 2022 to 31 May 2022 at 12.00 (noon, UTC+2)
For Italian, EU citizens and non EU citizens permanent resident in Italy
A Summer School to acquire valuable credits (ECTS) to qualify for the enrollment into the programme is organized each year.
Dates, modules' contents, deadlines and application for Data Science Summer School 2021 edition.