UniTrento provides several digital tools to find the information and content you need and manage all university activities. On this page we list the main features of each one.
To access UniTrento ICT services you can use your SPID or CIE credentials, or your University account. If you haven't got your username and password, you can recover them by following the instructions on the page Account at @unitn.
- Class schedules
- Student e-Card
- Online booklet
- Professors’ contacts
- Booking and availability of study rooms.
Syllabus of courses: course programme, teachers, credits, scientific disciplinary sector (SSD), books and bibliography, assessment method.
- Lesson schedule and classrooms
- Exam schedule and rooms.
- Teaching materials provided by professors
- Professors’ communications bulletin board.
- Online Record book
- Fees payment
- Exams registration
- Study plan
- Application for graduation sessions (degree award)
- Download of enrollment certificates.
Register for languages courses, placement tests and exams.
- Receive communications from the University offices and professors.
- Write to University offices and professors.
Book an appointment to talk in person or online with the Student Support desk.
Opera4U (in Italian only)
- Book a place in the canteen
- Book an appointment at the OU student desk.
UniTrento offers you benefits, discounts and agreements for software licenses (Microsoft, MATLAB, etc.) and other services.
Inside the UniTrento buildings you can connect to the Wi-Fi with your own devices. We suggest you choose the unitn-x network or the eduroam network